- In a small bowl, combine all of the sauce ingredients together and stir until all of the ingredients have been thoroughly mixed.
- In a wok or a pan, add in a tbsp of oil and heat over a medium high heat. When the oil is hot, add in the garlic and ginger and fry until they become aromatic.
- Add in the onions and cook until they soften before adding in the chicken and cooking that until all the pieces are no longer pink.
- Add in the remaining vegetables and stir fry for a couple minutes before adding in the sauce and tossing.
- Cook until the sauce has thickened but ensure that the vegetables remain crisp. Remove the dish from the pan and serve immediately garnished with sesame seeds and accompanied by rice!