Tender sliced beef seasoned and stir fried with Udon. Experience comfort food at its best with this super bowl of Japanese Soup that is perfect for a week night dinner.
200g Beef thin slices
3 cups Beef broth or Miso soup
200g Obento Udon Noodles
100g Oyster mushrooms
To serve Spring onions
4 tbsp Obento Mirin Seasoning
4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
1. Combine the Mirin seasoning and soy sauce into a small bowl with the beef slices and mix well. Allow to marinate (up to 1 hour).
2. Heat a griddle pan or BBQ over a medium heat for 2 minutes and sear beef for 1 minute on each side. Remove and set aside.
3. Heat the beef broth or miso soup in a saucepan; then add the udon noodles. Loosen noodles with a fork and let noodles heat through. Stir in the oyster mushrooms and heat 2 minutes.
4. Serve broth, udon noodles and mushrooms in a small bowl.
5. Top with the beef slices and serve, garnish with spring onions.
Find your nearest Asian Store