To Prep the Batter
- Pour milk into a mixing bowl. Sift flour, cornstarch (or custard powder) and icing sugar into the bowl. Mix with a balloon whisk until well combined.
- Add melted butter and lightly beaten eggs into the mixture. Mix well. Through a sieve, pour the mixture into a bowl / measuring cup (ideally with pouring spout).
To Cook the Pancakes
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over low heat. Pour small amount of batter onto the pan then swirl quickly to form a very thin round layer. When small air pockets appear, remove the pancake and place on a plate to cool (you don’t have to cook the other side). Repeat the steps until you finish the mixture.
To Whip the cream
- While waiting for the pancakes to cool, whip up the cream and vanilla extract (and icing sugar) until stiff peaks form.
To Assemble the Pancakes
- Lay one pancake on a flat surface (clear, smooth side facing down). Spoon some whipped cream onto the middle of the pancake. Place one piece of mango on top.
- Wrap the filling from four sides of the pancake to form a pillow-like shape. Place it on a plate with the folded side facing down. Repeat the steps.
- Place in fridge for at least 30 mins. Serve cold.