To Prepare and Cook
- Place pork into a bowl and add in marinade ingredients. Mix well.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir fry pork until cooked and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and fry eggs. Toss in rice and fry until well combined. Dish out the fried rice on a serving plate.
- Add 1 tbsp oil and stir fry pumpkin until its soften. Add in the shiitake mushrooms, prawns, scallops, Chinese kale stir fry for another 2 mins. Add in the pork and sauce into the pan. Mix well
- until cooked.
- Pour over fried rice and serve.