- Combine the sauce ingredients in to a medium bowl.
- Season the cut mushrooms with 1 tbsp of the sauce.
- Prepare the sweet potato noodles as per the packet instructions and mix in 3 tbsp of the sauce.
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water until it has just started to wilt before removing it from the water and shocking it with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a non-stick pan, stir fry the noodles over medium heat until they become translucent.
- Transfer the noodles to a large mixing bowl before adding the vegetable oil to the pan and stir frying the onions.
- Cook the onions until they start to become translucent, then adding the spring onions and continuing to cook for another minute.
- Transfer the onions and spring onions in to the mixing bowl.
- Cook the carrots on the pan for about 2 minutes or until they softened and transfer them in to the mixing bowl.
- Finally, stir fry the marinaded mushrooms in the pan for roughly 2 to 3 minutes before once again transferring them in to the mixing bowl.
- Before serving, add the spinach to the mixing bowl and gently mix the all of the ingredients. Season with soy sauce or sugar to taste and serve!