- Combine and mix all the batter ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then, add cabbages, spring onions and carrots into the batter mix. Mix well.
- Heat ½ tbsp oil over medium heat in a pan. Add 120ml of batter mix, cook for approximately 5 mins or until bottom is golden brown. Flip over and thoroughly cook the other side until golden brown.
- Put the pancake onto an oven tray, set aside and keep warm. Continue the same steps to cook the remaining 5 pancakes.
- Put all 6 pancakes in the oven at 100℃ for 5 mins. Remove from heat and serve hot. Garnish with aonori and pickled red ginger.
- Mix S&B Wasabi Paste and mayonnaise, then serve on the side.