- To prepare the vegan dashi, soak a small piece of konbu and one dried shiitake mushroom in one cup of water for 3 hours. Strain with a fine mesh strainer.
- To prepare kori tofu, cut out the required amount of firm tofu and place it into a container, and freeze the tofu overnight. Then, defrost and squeeze out the water with hands and crumble the tofu.
- Prepare ramen as per instructions on the package. Once cooked, soak the ramen in ice cold water for a few seconds and strain away all the water.
- Arrange cooked ramen onto a bowl and arrange all the vegetables on top of ramen.
- Mix all the ingredients of pouring sauce together.