- In a pot over a medium heat, combine all of the broth ingredients and bring to a boil before reducing to a simmer and cooking for 20 mins.
- While the broth simmers, cook the noodles as per the packet instructions and set aside.
- Similarly, prepare the vegetable dumplings as per the packet instructions.
- In another pot of water, bring to a boil and blanche the bok choy for about 30 seconds. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- In a bowl, add a portion of the noodles and ladle over some of the broth. Top with the dumplings and the bok choy and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!