- Boil noodles until cooked, drain and cool under running water. Drain excess liquid and keep dry.
- Heat pan and spread some vegetable oil. Stir fry vegetables except spring onion, until cooked through.
- Mix in the noodles, followed by tonkatsu sauce. Using tongs, marinade the sauce through the ingredients until all ingredients are well coated.
- Add spring onion and quickly stir fry until the spring onion is mixed in.
- Plate in a dish followed by mayonnaise, red pickle ginger, aonori flakes and bonito flakes.