- Add the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, Shaoxing wine and chopped chilli in a bowl, and mix well.
- Add in the soy mince, stir to coat in sauce and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat until smoking. Add oil, and swirl to coat the sides.
- Add the spring onion and cook for 1 min.
- Add the marinated soy mince, and stir fry for 5 mins. Add water chestnuts and water, and cook for 1 min.
- Add cooked vermicelli into a cos lettuce cup. Top with cooked mince, then garnish with bean sprouts, snow peas and chilli thread. Serve with Sriracha.