To Make Cake
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Line baking paper on a 18cm loaf pan.
- Sift the plain flour, baking powder and matcha powder into a bowl and set aside.
- In a bigger bowl, add oil, maple syrup and soy milk. Mix well, then add the sifted flour, baking powder and matcha powder.
- Mix everything together until the batter is smooth.
- (Optional) Add red bean paste and mix slightly and gently.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-40 mins. Let cook on a wire rack.
- (Optional) Dust some matcha powder on top before serving.