To Make Tartlet Shells
- Have 12 tartlet shell casing ready. In a food processor, place flour and really cold butter and blitz until a fine crumb. Slowly add the cold water until the mixture just comes together, do not overwork the pastry. Wrap in cling wrap and place in the fridge for 1hr.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Take chilled dough out of the fridge and roll to a thin sheet, using a circular cutter, cut out disks large enough to line the tartlet shell. I like stacking the casing to avoid weighing the pastry down to blind bake.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until golden brown. You may also purchase mini savoury tartlet shells.
To Make Tuna Fillings
- Dice the tuna to 8mm cubes and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped chives, finely brunoise shallot, sea salt, lemon zest, Kewpie Wasabi Mayonnaise and Kewpie Yuzu Mayo Mayonnaise and mix.
- Once your tart shells are ready and cooled, spoon in the tuna mix and garnish with a strand of chive. Serve with wedges of lime.