- Heat oil in a large wok over a medium heat and brown onions for 2 mins.
- Add the spring onions to the wok and stir fry for 1 min, remove and set aside.
- Beat eggs and water together. Return the wok to the heat and pour the egg in to make a thin omelette, remove and cool on a plate; then slice.
- Return the wok to the heat along with the onions, diced pork and rice, then stir fry for 4 mins; add in oyster sauce and soy sauce and mix well..
- Toss through the sliced omelette and serve garnished with fried shallots.