- Pan fry pork belly slices in the frying pan over medium heat until the pork slices start to crisp. Drain off pork fat.
- Add kimchi, sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil and cook 1 minute.
- Cut tofu into 6cm*4cm*1cm thick slices. Dab excess water with kitchen towel. Add 2 tbsp oil into a heated pan and panfry half the tofu slices until golden.
- Repeat with the rest of the tofu slices.
- Place pork and kimchi in the middle of the plate and arrange tofu slices around it. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.