- Clean the fish, make a few cuts and rub a little salt all over. Set aside for 15-30 mins.
- Mix marinade and set aside.
- Line the bottom half of the green onion and some sliced ginger on a plate. Place fish on top. Insert the rest of the sliced ginger into the cavity of the fish.
- Scatter julienned ginger, tomato wedges, mushrooms and cubed pickled mustard evenly over the fish. Line diced tofu and crushed salted plum on both sides of the fish.
- Drizzle the marinade all over the fish.
- Bring water to boil. Lower fish into steamer and steam on high heat for 8-10 mins.
- Garnish with green onion and finely sliced ginger. Serve hot.