- Cut beef into chunks and place them into a stock pot fill with enough water and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 2 mins and scoop up the beef chunks. Set aside.
- Heat up wok with oil and sauté ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add in onion, spring onions, tomatoes and dried chillies in that order sautéing each item for 1 min before each addition.
- Once completed, transfer them into a pressure cooker. If you are using a cast iron pot you can continue the next step in the same pot.
- Place all ingredients for the spice mix into a spice bag. Add in the remaining main ingredients and spice mix bag into the pressure cooker and pressure cook for 35-40 mins.
- To serve, boil noodles according to package instructions. Place cooked noodles into a bowl and top with beef chunks, blanched bok choy, spring onions, and preserved snow vegetables. Serve with sides of chilli oil and chopped cilantro.