- Combine yeast ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and set aside for 20 mins.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, mix with a mixer on low speed for 20 mins. Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for 45 mins.
- Transfer to a clean floured surface, divide the dough into 3 and roll each dough to make a log.
- With a rolling pin, flatten the dough to a rectangle and wet the surface slightly. Roll the dough tightly into a log.
- Cut each log into 4-5 equal portions and place standing on baking paper. Steam in batches, each for 12-15 mins.