- In a large mixing bowl, combine ABC Sweet Soy Kecap Manis, ABC Chilli Sauce Original, honey, soy sauce, garlic and lime juice.
- Add chicken and turn to coat well, set aside to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- On a preheated barbeque grill, spread drumettes out on the grill, and grill for about 10 minutes, flipping the drumettes halfway through.
- Then take out the drumettes into a bowl, and drizzle extra ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis. Return the drumettes to the grill, and cook for another 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Plate and garnish with sesame seeds and chilli. Serve with cucumber, spring onion, coriander, and lime wedges.