- In a mixing bowl, combine egg, grounded beef, breadcrumbs, onions and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal parts and form into individual meatballs.
- Heat up enough oil for deep frying in a heavy bottomed pan or wok. Deep fry meatballs until browned. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine seasoning mix ingredients. Bring sauce mixture into a boil.
- Add in bell peppers and cooked meatballs. Simmer until bell peppers are slightly softened. Dish out and serve.