- Wash rice until the water is clear. Drain through a sieve.
- Place washed rice and water into a non-stick pot. Close the lid and bring to boil on high heat, then reduce heat to low and cook for another 15 mins.
- Turn off the heat and rest for 20 mins.
- While waiting for the rice to rest, add the sushi seasoning into a small pot and heat until the sugar and salt are completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- When the rice is ready, dish to a wide plate and add the sushi seasoning to the rice. Mix well and ready to serve.