- Rub soy sauce over the meat, then add the fresh rosemary and thyme, then season with salt and pepper with some olive oil. Set aside.
- Boil some water in a pot and cook the potatoes and corn.
- To make the dipping sauce, put all the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend it well, then transfer to a saucepan and cook it until thick.
- Heat up the barbecue, grill the wagyu beef steak until cooked to the desired level.
- When the steak is done, remove to the dish and let it rest for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, barbecue vegetables until well done, then brush some soy sauce and olive oil over them.
- When the steak has rested, cut it into 1cm thick slices. Plate up the steak slices and all the barbecued vegetable on the plate or serving broad.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.