- Heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in a wok on high heat. Fry salted fish until fragrant, remove and set aside.
- Combine minced pork, salted fish and seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, dig a small hole in the middle of each piece of tofu. Coat some cornstarch on the tofu opening and fill it with the meat mixture, then seal it by coating the surface with cornstarch.
- Heat some more cooking oil on medium heat in a wok or pot and shallow fry stuffed tofu with the meat side facing down until golden brown on both sides.
- Add stock, cover and cook for 10 mins. Thicken with cornstarch mixture to desired thickness.