- Pull back the apron of each crab, remove the top shell, then intestines and feathery gills. Rinse quickly.
- Cut each crab into quarters and crack the legs gently (use a meat mallet) so the flavours can enter.
- Cooked the egg noodles as the instruction on the packaging and transfer to a serving dish.
- Heat the wok and add 2 tbsp of oil, cook the crabs for 2 mins, then add the chopped whites of the spring onions plus 80g of XO sauce and fry for 2 mins.
- Add 1 cup of water, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp chicken powder and 2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine and continue stir fry until the crabs are cooked.
- Combine the corn flour and water to make a thin paste, stir into the boiling crab mixture to thicken.
- Pour the crabs and sauce over the noodles and garnish with the chopped green tops of the spring onions.