- Coat the tofu with the seasonings and pan-fry until brown and chewy.
- In a wok, heat oil over high heat and add in the snow peas, carrots, red capsicums and onions. Lower heat is needed, stir-fry 5 mins or until softened but not fully cooked.
- Add in the garlic, ginger, curry powder and turmeric powder, combine and stir-fry for 1-2 mins.
- Add in the noodles and toss to coat evenly. Stir-fry 2-5 mins or until noodles are heated through and all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Add in tofu, green onions, bean shoots and soy sauce, toss for 1 min. Serve hot.