- Cook noodles in boiling water until just tender. Drain, then refresh under cold running water. Drain well, set aside.
- Heat sesame oil and half the olive oil in a wok over medium heat, add the pork and stir-fry until lightly browned. Place pork in a bowl, cover to keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, place the mirin, soy sauce, sugar and cooking sake. Heat and stir until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the wok. Add the onion, garlic and fresh ginger. Cook and stir until onion soft. Add bok choy and capsicum, cook until tender. Add pickled ginger, pork, soba noodles and sweet soy sauce (gently toss to combine). Cook until heated through.
- Divide stir-fry between 4 deep serving bowls. Garnish with a sprinkling of finely shredded nori and serve immediately.