- In a small pot, boil water and cook the pork belly for about 20 mins. Let it cool and cut into long strips. The water now becomes the stock base for the dish. Set stock aside.
- Heat 6 tbsp of oil to saute ingredients A till fragrant. Dish out the garlic and shallots and set aside roughly 3 tbsp of the now flavoured oil.
- With the remaining oil in the wok, add the thinly sliced pork, ingredients B and saute till cooked. Dish out on a large plate.
- In the same wok, pour in the balance of the flavoured oil and ngredients C. Add enough stock to cover vegetables and simmer until all the moisture dries up. Add in stir fried ingredients B and mix well.
- Ju Hu Char is great eaten in a lettuce wrap, topped with sambal belacan. You can also garnish with crispy shallots or chopped coriander.