- Cut your block of tofu into 8 equal size pieces. (Slice lengthways through the centre to create two equal size squares, then cut each into 4 pieces.)
- Combine the honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl, then add the tofu and gently turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Prepare the slaw. Combine the cabbage and carrot in a bowl with the Kewpie Mayonnaise. Toss to combine.
- Slice the brioche buns in half.
- Place a griddle pan on the grill over high heat. Add the tofu and cook for 2 mins each side, basting with the remaining marinade if desired.
- On the base of each brioche bun, place a small amount of salad greens, then the cooked tofu, the Kewpie Mayonnaise, and finally a sprig or two of fresh coriander and the top of the bun.