- Heat a large pan over medium high heat and add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add the chicken that has been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken for about 4 mins on each side or until browned on both sides. Set chicken aside on a separate plate while the sauce is being prepared.
- In a bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, sweet chilli sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes, garlic, lime and lemon juice.
- Place the sauce into the pan. Bring to boil over medium heat for 1-2 mins until sauce thickens.
- Add chicken back to the sauce, ensuring each side is coated. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions before serving. You can eat as is or serve on a bed of steamed rice.