- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients aside from the pork, chilli and spring onion. Mix to combine.
- Add the pork spare ribs and stir through until well coated.
- Prepare a bamboo steamer over a wok. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium-high.
- On a heatproof plate or pan, place the spare ribs on top. Place in the bamboo steamer and cook for 20 mins, or until ribs are fully cooked, topping up water as needed.
- Carefully remove from steamer basket, then garnish with spring onion and chilli. Enjoy.