- Using a small, sharp knife, make small slits in the fish skin.
- Add water to a wok to reach a depth of 5cm. Place a steaming rack over the wok.
- Combine the spring onions, ginger and chilli in a bowl. Sprinkle ¼ of the mixture over a large heatproof plate, place the fish on top. Sprinkle another ¼ of the mixture evenly in the fish cavity, another ¼ over the top of the fish. Reserve the rests for garnish.
- Mix Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, Seasoned Soy Sauce, Pure Sesame Oil and Chinese rice wine in a small bowl until well combined. Pour evenly over the fish. Carefully place the plate on the steaming rack.
- Place the wok over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and steam, covered, for 12-15 mins or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork in the thickest part. Remove from heat.
- Carefully place fish on serving plate, sprinkle the fish evenly with remaining spring onion mixture and coriander, serve immediately with limes.