- In a bowl, mix the fish fillets with the cooking wine, set aside.
- Heat some oil in a wok, add in the minced meat and stir fry until the meat changes colour.
- Add in the preserved mustard and stir for another 1-2 mins until the meat is cooked. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Prepare a steamer with boiling water. Arrange the fish fillets onto a serving plate, top with the meat mixture. Place the plate of fish in the steamer and steam on medium high heat for 3-5 mins or until the fish is cooked.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander. Serve immediately.