- In a bowl, combine the minced pork and all of the remaining main ingredients together and mix well. Cover and let marinate for at least 20 mins.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the eggs, stock of your choice and sesame oil and mix thoroughly. Strain the eggs through a fine sieve to remove any clumps and transfer the eggs in to a ceramic serving bowl.
- Set up a steamer and when the water is rapidly boiling, reduce to a simmer and place in the bowl. Cover and cook for 15 mins.
- While the eggs steam, heat up a tbsp of oil in a frying pan over a high heat and when the oil is hot, transfer the marinated pork in to the pan.
- As the meat cooks, break it up in to smaller pieces. Continue to cook until the meat has been cooked through and has a slightly crunchy texture.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Transfer the cooked egg out of the steamer and let cool slightly before spooning over the minced pork and garnishing with spring onions and serve!