- Chop 500g chicken thighs cutlets into bite sized pieces.
- Marinade the chopped thigh cutlets with 2 tsp oyster sauce, 2 tsp sesame oil, 1½ tbsp Shaoxing wine, 2 tsp ginger juice, 1 tsp soya sauce, ½ tsp sugar and ½ tbsp cornflour.
- Cover with cling wrap and let it marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Soak 10g black fungus in hot water for about an hour or overnight in room temperature water until soften. Discard or cut away the hard ends of the soften black fungus. For the soaked black fungus, cut into bite sizes and set aside.
- Slice 40g salted fish and heat 3 tbsp oil on medium heat and fry salted fish until golden brown and crispy. Drain on kitchen towels and set aside.
- Remove marinated chicken from fridge. Add in the soften black fungus, half of the julienned ginger and half of the crispy fried salted fish. Mix well.
- Scatter the rest of julienned ginger and salted fish on top.
- Steam for 25 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with steaming white rice.