- Clean the ribs and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine the dry rub ingredients and mix till well-combined.
- In a large bowl, add the mixed dry ingredients and the ribs and mix until the ribs are well coated.
- Wrap each individual rack of ribs tightly in aluminium foil place in a fridge to let it marinate for at least 1 hr.
- Preheat an oven to 160°C and then remove the ribs from the fridge.
- Once the oven has finished preheating, place the ribs into the oven and cook for 2½ hrs.
- While the ribs are cooking, combine the glaze ingredients.
- After the ribs have cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool before mixing with the glaze and transferring to a barbecue.
- Char the ribs while occasionally turning and frequently basting to form a thick glaze around the ribs.
- When the ribs have sufficiently charred, remove from the barbecue and serve!