- Thinly slice the spring onions, then mix with sesame oil and ½ tsp of salt. Set aside and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, mix the plain flour and ½ tsp of salt. Pour in the boiling water and mix together thoroughly.
- Gradually add the cold water and knead the dough until you obtain a soft and smooth dough. Set aside and let stand for 45 mins.
- Divide the dough into 10 even pieces. Using a rolling pin, thinly roll each piece of dough to a thickness of about 1cm.
- Brush each piece of dough with oil and generously sprinkle with the sliced spring onions.
- Using your palm, roll each piece of dough to form a long stick, and then twirl each stick to form a snail shell shape. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Roll each snail using a rolling pin to form thick circles, no more than 1cm in thickness.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium heat and cook each pancake for about 3 to 4 mins on each side.
- Slice and serve warm.