- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the marinade ingredients together and blend until well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the carrots, onions and the sliced pork and coat them in the marinade and mix.
- Cover with cling wrap and setting in a refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
- If using frozen roti, begin to thaw it at this stage if necessary.
- In pan, heat up a tbsp of oil over a high heat. Add in the marinated ingredients and cook until all of the meat has cooked through.
- When cooked through, add in the beansprouts and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- While the vegetables cooks, prepare the roti as per the packet instructions.
- When the beansprouts have finished cooking, remove the pan from the heat and add in the spring onions and mix.
- Spoon some of the bulgogi on to the roti and roll. Slice the roll in half if necessary and serve garnished with sesame seeds and more spring onions.