- Remove the eggs from the egg sack by making an incision down one side of the sack and then using a spoon to scrape out the eggs.
- Prepare the udon noodles as per the packet instructions. When the noodles have almost cooked, prepare the mentaiko sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the eggs and all of the sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Add the cooked noodles in to the mixing bowl with the mentaiko sauce and mix well to coat the noodles.
- To plate, swirl the noodles using tongs within the mixing bowl and then transfer them in to a serving plate. Top with the seaweed and spring onions and serve!
- mix and plate topped with seaweed and spring onions and serve