- Boil the beef until tender.
- Fry beef with butter. Cook and stir on low heat until all sides are brown. Remove from pan and drain.
- Saute onion and garlic in heated oil until fragrant. Add tomato, bay leaves and ABC Sweet Soy Sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add water and bring to boil. Add beef, salt and pepper to taste. Cook on low heat for about an hour, or until ingredients are infused. Add the yoghurt and stir well. Remove from heat then serve.
- Tip: Use a pressure cooker to speed up the process of tenderising the meat. It is a delicacy to use ox tongue when making this Special Beef Stew.