- Blend the soybeans in a blender with some water until nicely blended.
- Pour the blended soybeans into a large pot with 2L of water.
- Boil the mixture on medium heat. Stir often so no soybeans harden at the bottom of the pot.
- When the mixture has boiled, bring the heat down to medium low and let it simmer for about 40 mins.
- After the 40 mins, the solution needs to be filtered using a filter such as a coffee filter, a cheese cloth or a tea pouch. Squeeze the residue to get the most milk out possible.
- To drink, add sugar till it has the desired taste.