- Place Obento Mirin Seasoning, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce and sake in a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Cook Obento Soba Noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water. Place noodles in a large bowl.
- Add half of the mirin sauce and toss gently to combine. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large frying pan, cook mushrooms, stir for 2 mins then add garlic.
- In a clean frying pan, heat a dash of oil over medium to high heat. Cook chicken for 2-3 mins.
- Add the mushrooms, green onions and sesame oil. Stir for 1 min. Add the mirin sauce. Cook for another 2 mins.
- Divide noodles among serving plates. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with seaweed.