- Clean and cut the meat into about 4 cm chunks.
- Place meat, root vegetables, celery, carrots, onions, spring onions, garlic and dried chilli peppers in the slow cooker.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over the meat and vegetables and toss evenly. Cover and cook for about 4 hours on high, flipping the meat over every hour.
- Taste test and adjust to preferred taste. Stir in the spring onions and sesame oil before turning the slow cooker off.
- Remove the meat and vegetables from the slow cooker to a large serving bowl. Pour the sauce over the meat to serve.