To Make the Broth
- In a stock pot, heat the oil and sauté garlic and shallot until fragrant. Add prawn heads and shells, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add the remaining broth ingredients and bring to boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 45 mins.
- Strain the broth and bring to boil again. Poach the squid rings slightly, then the prawns.
To Cook the Noodle
- Heat pork lard in a pan, stir-fry the egg. Add all the noodles, light soy sauce and minced garlic, stir-fry until well-mixed.
- Add the pork belly and seafood, then 2 cup seafood broth and bean shoots. Cook covered for 6 mins and add dark soy sauce for colour. Stir-fry to mix well. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with spring onions and coriander.