- In a small bowl, combine the Chilli Sauce ingredients and mix well. Cover with a wrap and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pot, sauté garlic until fragrant, then add in the chilli bean paste, pickled vegetables, soy sauce and sugar. Stir for 1-2 mins until fragrant.
- Pour in the soup and bring to boil.
- Add in the seafood and cook until done. When the seafood are almost done, add in the enoki mushrooms. Turn off the heat.
- Boil water in another pot and cook the noodles according to packet instructions. When the noodles are almost done, add in the chrysanthemum garlands. When everything is cooked, remove and drain well.
- Place noodles into serving bowl and arrange the vegetables and seafood on top. Ladle in the soup and serve with chilli sauce added to the bowl or at the side.