- Sauté mushrooms, wombok, carrot and garlic in a little olive oil over medium-high heat until softened.
- Remove from the heat and add the chopped bamboo shoots and soy sauce.
- Spread gyoza wrappers onto a clean bench top. Place a tsp of the sauteed mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using a finger dipped in water, dampen the circumference of each wrapper, then fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together.
- Place the dumplings into a lined bamboo steamer. You will need to work in batches of 5-10 dumplings at a time, depending on the size of your steamer.
- Place the steamer over a saucepan of boiling water for 8 mins, or until the dumplings are cooked.
- Allow the dumplings to cool, then pan fry for 1-2 mins each side in olive oil. Serve with soy sauce and black vinegar to dip.