To Make the Filling
- Mix the filling ingredients with the marinade sauce until the sauce is incorporated well into the mince.
- Cover the mixture and rest in the fridge for 3 hrs.
- To wrap the dumpling, take one dumpling skin and scoop about 1 tbsp of pork mixture into the centre of the wrapper. Dip your finger into a bowl of water and wet the edges of the
- dumpling wrapper. Then, pinch the sides of the dumpling skin to seal it up tightly with your fingers.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil, place dumpling flat-side down. Mix 1 cup of water with ½ tbsp plain flour and add into pan to one third of the height of dumpling. Turn to low heat and
- cover with lid. Cook for approximately 10 mins or until water dries out.
- Remove lid and drizzle with oil. Turn to high heat and cook for further 2 mins or until the bottom side is golden brown and crispy.