- In a bowl, add the zest of the skin and juice of 1/2 lime and 1/2 orange.
- Add into the bowl the green chilli, dash of white pepper and sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce and Yeo’s Sesame Oil.
- In a large bowl, marinate the cubed salmon with the marinade sauce for about 5-10 minutes at room temperature.
- Thread around 4-5 salmon pieces on a single skewer. Grill salmon skewers on medium high heat for about 2-3 mins on each side.
- Garnish salmon skewers with the toasted black and white sesame seeds.