- Dress the salmon with virgin olive oil and sea salt. Sear the salmon in a hot pan until just cooked, do not overcook the salmon. Leave to one side to cool.
- Prepare a pot of hot water and a bowl of iced water to blanch the baby bok choy. Cut the bok choy into quarters lengthway. Place in boiling water for 1 min, then straight into the ice bath. Strain and place in a bowl and mix in 1 tbsp of sesame soy dressing.
- Wash and dry the wombok thoroughly and finely slice and place in a large mixing bowl. Put sliced shallots in and add the roasted sesame dressing along with the remainder of the sesame soy dressing.
- Now go to your prepared salmon and roughly flake the salmon. Place ½ of the salmon with the wombok and mix.
- To serve, take a large salad bowl and place the wombok salmon slaw in the middle of the bowl. Take the dressed baby bok choy and place around the salad. Now top the salad with
- the remaining salmon, sprinkle with the toasted sesame and garnish with coriander. You may also like to add a little more sesame soy dressing to the salad for added flavour.