- Rinse prawns and wipe dry with kitchen towels. Mix well with marinade. Set aside.
- Beat eggs with milk and season with salt.
- Heat oil in a frying pan or wok. Add prawns and cook over high heat, until colour has changed. Dish up and add into beaten eggs.
- Add some more oil in the pan. Pour in the egg with prawns. Use a pair of chopsticks or fork to quickly stir the middle. The egg begins to come together in the middle. Move around the pan to spread the egg evenly. Sprinkle spring onion.
- When most of the egg is cooked, gently stir to combine all ingredients quickly and add the sesame oil. Don’t overcook the egg.
- Dish up and serve hot with a bowl of rice.
- Garnish with fried garlic and ready to enjoy.