- Combine the chicken ingredients in to a mixing bowl and allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of the oil in to a wok over a high heat. Allow it to warm up before adding the chicken and cooking until the meat has cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp of oil and add the salted fish. Cook the fish until it becomes fragrant before adding the rice.
- Stir-fry the rice until it has evenly mixed with the fish before making an open space in the centre of the wok for the egg.
- Add the beaten eggs in to the centre of the wok and cook the eggs until they have cooked through and then mix them into the rice.
- Finally, add the diced chicken back in to the wok and stir-fry it in to the rice before seasoning with salt to taste and serving.