- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper and rice wine for 1 hr.
- Add the beaten egg to the chicken thighs and mix well.
- Coat chicken in potato starch, shake off excess and transfer onto a dry plate.
- Deep fry the chicken till golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer onto paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a separate pan and melt butter until foamy.
- Add curry leaves and fry till fragrant and crisp.
- Add garlic, ginger, chillies and mix well.
- Add salted egg yolks and cook till the mixture becomes bubbly.
- Return the fried chicken to the pan and toss until evenly coated with sauce.